Search This Blog

Friday, April 22, 2011

Spring Cake Pops

Happy Spring and Happy Easter
to those of you who are celebrating this weekend!

 As soon as I saw these mini cookie cutters,
I knew they would be perfect for making cake pops.

For basic cake pop instructions, click here.

After chilling the dough in the fridge,
I used the cutters to cut out these adorable shapes.

Then, dipped the pops into white
candy melts and added some butterfly sprinkles.

The flowers all turned out really well...

But my favourite, was the butterfly.

Enjoy the long weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Aww those are so cute

    http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fun. I saw the same mini cutter set and was wondering what the heck I would use them for since I wouldn't want cookies that small. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! Love the ones shaped!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, the butterfly is the best.

    By the way, I added your blog to my blog roll. I hope you don't mind!

    ReplyDelete